Your dream can come true – dance the bride waltz in the famous ballroom of Kronborg castle.
Say “yes” to your hearts prince in one of the beautiful halls. Have fireworks, cannon shootings and red carpet – only your imagination sets the limit.
Wedding at Kronborg and Party afterwards at Marienlyst Hotel
Get married at Kronborg castle with beautiful romantic surroundings and have your wedding party and your rooms at the modern beach hotel, Marienlyst Strand Hotel with direct view to the sea, situated 1 km from the castle.
This is the perfect combination for the couple that would like to combine an old fashion fairytale wedding with the comfort of at modern beach hotel, with nice rooms, new spa, very good restaurant and with an amazing view to the castle and over the sea.
Marienlyst Hotel is a lovely and comfortable hotel situated 1 km from Kronborg. From the hotel there is a walking path to the castle – 15- 20 min walk.
The hotel has a sea view and is in walking distance from the center of Helsingoer, museums and culture events.
From 490 euro per person (min. 30 persons)
- Welcome drink is served with warm appetizers
- Three course galla dinner
- Ice water and home baked bread
- Wines ad libitum, beer and soft drinks
- Organic coffee with selection of petit fours
- Cognac and liqueur
- Open bar with beer, soft drinks and liqueur
- Home made chips and salted almonds
- Late night snack
Duration 9 hours
(Can be changed after your your wishes)
- 2 pm: Wedding in one of Kronborg Castles beautifull Halls
- 2.30 pm: Reception with Champagne and wedding Cake
- 3.30 pm: Photo shooting at the Castle and surroundings /guests sightseeing at the Castle
- 5 pm- 7 pm: Relaxing time at the Marienlyst Strand Hotel
- 7 pm: Wedding dinner at Marienlyst Strand Hotel and party
- 11 pm: Nightmeal
Next morning: Breakfast at the Hotel
A beautiful white castle, a romantic park, a magnificent view over the blue sea and situated in the country side, with soft hills and green meadow – this castle seems taken out of fairytale by H. C. Andersen
Dragsholm Castle is one of Denmark’s oldest castles. It has been around since year 1200 – from the original palace and then medieval castle to the present baroque castle.
With its own church, banqueting hall and bridal suite, Dragsholm Castle is a much coveted venue for weddings. No doubt because both the bridal couple and their guests allow themselves to be seduced by the presence of history, first during the ceremony in the romantic castle church, in the park or in one of the many beautiful reception rooms, and later during the reception at the castle.
From the bridal suite, there are views over the Herb Garden and the surrounding landscape.
Price includes 3- or 5-course wedding menu and one night in a shared double room with a castle breakfast in Spisehuset
Price per person 450 € / 430 €
Single room supplement 47 €
The wedding menu and corresponding wine is composed in close dialogue with the host couple. All drinks are settled according to quantity consumed.
*Rental of the castle church 935 € incl. church service and decorations.
A program for a wedding at the castle could be:
- Ceremony in the castle church* or a civil ceremony in the castle or castle park*
- Wedding reception with wedding cake
- Guided tour (and photographs of the bridal couple at the castle if requested)
- Wedding menu
- Coffee and cakes served in the reception rooms
- Wedding waltz and party until the first light of the morning
- Midnight snack
Danish Coastal Wedding services are included in the price and includes following services:
- helping with documents before the wedding
- the fee to town hall
- all communication with the town hall concerning documents
- planning the wedding day in collaboration with staff in Dragsholm Castle and the couple to be married
- booking of services: Stylist, music, bride bouquet, renting wedding dress etc.
- communication with the priest (it is only possible to have a church ceremony if one of the parts need to have a baptism certificate).
- meeting with the couple a day before the wedding for final planning
- assisting on the wedding day
|3 course menu, one night at the hotel 369*20 incl. breakfast||= 7.380 euro|
|Church Wedding||= 935 euro|
|Stylist||= 670 euro|
|Photographer 8 hours||= 1.135 euro|
|Bridal Bouquet||= 110 euro|
|Total||= 10.230 euro|